Hello, I warmly welcome you to my blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time because I love to share my interests and passions with other people.
Here, on this newly created blog, I will be discussing topics from school life, my animals to travel. I’ll be aiming my blog at teenagers and young adults as I would like to share the perks of being young and being passionate about the environment and hopefully inspire some of my readers into creating their own blogs.
Moreover, I want to show that animals are not just for christmas; they are a big commitment and in return for your love and care they in turn provide love and hours of entertainment. So, because of this, my blog will follow the adventures of my animals: Ozzy, Oscar, Sam and Obie.
I’m going to start my blog by telling you 15 facts about me (one for every year of my life):
- As you gathered, I love animals and nature.
- I’m 15 and a Scorpio (my birthday is in November).
- Obsessed with candles, I have them everywhere and I buy them everywhere I go; they are just so relaxing.
- I’m a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- I love reading, I can get lost in a book for hours.
- My future plans are to become a Vet and own a house in the country in which I can have lots of animals.
- I love nothing better than to take my dog Sam out for a long walk.
- I drink a lotta hot chocolate and coffee.
- I live in West Yorkshire.
- My three main hobbies are: horse riding, swimming and rowing.
- I volunteer at a doggy swimming pool and at a dog training.
- I bake for both humans and the four-legged friends.
- I’m currently about to start my last year at high school.
- My favourite films are Armageddon, Hatchi: A dogs tale and all four instalments of The Hunger Games.
- Lastly, Noel Fitzpatrick (Super Vet) is my inspiration, he truly is an amazing and talented man.
Thank you for reading my first ever blog post. I hope that you will follow and enjoy my blog. Have a lovely day!